Sunday, October 01, 2006

Still Undecided

I still really can't decide how I feel about this. Clearly I'm bothered by it, but why? Am I just jealous that she's able to date all these guys without having to do any work? Or does it absolutely irk me that both she and the magazine are making a huge deal out of her virginity? Why does it have to be so weird that a 29 year old hasn't had sex? Ok, the fact that this blog is solely dedicated to my own virginity aside, it is not the most pressing thing in my life. Nor is it it a priority to find the 'one' to lose it to, though truth be told it is on the list. It just has a written next to 'one' instead of the. At least for the moment. I know guys who may not end up being for me can be good (as in genuine). I just have to relax enough to find one.

I somehow got into another conversation with my mother about having babies. She said you have to find someone soon I want a grandchild. I said, well what if I got pregnant but didn't have a man? I don't think that would be very responsible. What would I do? She said, well you could still do it. You could come live with me.

I think I'm going to vomit.

No comments: