Friday, September 29, 2006

Virgins From Hell 2: Electric Boogaloo*

Friday, 2:43pm, Excerpt

...
JJ: i actually lost a few hundred and was depressed in ac and decided to call her at like 3am
JJ: she didn't return the call b/c we were hardcore for awhile
Queen Vee: she was on another booty call.
JJ: haha maybe. but we kept each other around for awhile b/c of the sex
JJ: the best is she came to nyu and i went out with a bunch of friends
and then this other girl i was banging showed up at the bar. I had to sneek Vicki out
Queen Vee: you are such a player
JJ: no no. it was all college. man, i miss those days
...

I usually log off before he can ask me about one of my sexual exploits. He would wet himself the second he found out I haven't had any. check that, he'd have his pants around his ankles asking if he could be my first. Nothing like having a younger guy friend tell you stories about how dumb and slutty his ex-girlfriend was. The more I hear, the more likely I am to become one of these:


*Starring Queen Vee!
HA!!

No comments: