Saturday, May 24, 2014

I Guess It'll Have To Be The Old Fashioned Way...

…meeting someone face to face.

Because eHarmony was a HUGE mistake.

I am currently trying to close my account. They are refusing to comply claiming I haven't paid my last installment so they don't have to "honor" my request to cancel. It's inane. And a total rip off.

Mr. eHarmony himself is still living in the dark ages because aside from being a raging homophobe, there's this among yet still other things. Why oh why oh why did I ignore my misgivings and sign up?

Because although this confirms everything I've thought about online dating that little, tiny dot of inner optimism refuses to be crushed. It blinded me from doing more research on the company because I unconsciously knew how disgusting it was and didn't want the full picture. Shame on me. :(

2 comments:

alifelivedalone said...

Sucks :( hope things are going okay otherwise.

LYS said...

thanks! yeah, things are ok. now that you've done a tour of canada you have to do the US! stop by NYC or NJ so we can hang ;)