Sunday, October 28, 2012

Moving Forward

“So many people are shut up tight inside themselves like boxes, yet they would open up, unfolding quite wonderfully, if only you were interested in them.”
-Sylvia Plath

I could not have described myself better. I suppose what I have to remember is that I can't just wait around for someone to take interest in me. I have to take interest as well. Despite how much it has cost me in the past, it's time to move beyond it. Or at the very least be ready to risk a fall again. It's the only way to move forward.

So here I go.

5 comments:

CositaSeria. said...

Love the quote. That's me too!
Love your attitude... I think you are giving a big step forward with this little statement.
Keep it alive!!! Keep the feeling alive!!!!
I'm right there with you :)

CositaSeria. said...

Love the quote. That's me too!
Love your attitude... I think you are giving a big step forward with this little statement.
Keep it alive!!! Keep the feeling alive!!!!
I'm right there with you :)

Anonymous said...

no risk no reward. You go girl!

LYS said...

thanks guys!

Hopeful (Potential-Teacher) Person said...

Yay! Gogo QV!! ^^