Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Meet My Island Boyfriend. He Has No Vocal Chords.



Sometimes I wonder if I would be better off stranded on a deserted island. Then I wouldn't have to wonder why I'm by myself, why everyone else wants me to be with someone, why I'm happy alone, why I'm sad alone, why I'm attracted to so few people, why I think there's nothing wrong with me, why I think there's everything wrong with me and most of all why fitting in is something I haven't wanted to do since high school and yet I still find myself wanting the things that would make me fit in. So to speak. Or am I just trivializing love because I've never experienced it? Where's Wilson when you need him?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL...I think I tend to trivialize love, too, simply because I've never experienced it. I'll hear things and just think, "God, that's stupid" because...well, maybe when you've never been head over heels in love, you just don't get what it's like to become so completely irrational...that being said...I'd like to know what it's like.