Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Sign (Allegedly) Says Stop

QV: Why don't you come visit for a week and help me find an apartment?
Mom: Don't you want something outside the city? A little house?
QV: If I get a little house I'll need a little car. If I get a little car I'll need a little insurance-
M: But don't you want one?
QV: Eventually I guess. When I meet someone-
M: Then meet someone! Get married! Put up a sign! Man Wanted: gentle, intelligent-
QV: Yes I need a checklist. That will make them come a'knockin'-
M: Well do something!
QV: Anyway, I thought you said I was already wearing a sign-
M: Yeah it says keep away! Hands off!

2 comments:

jgo said...

Moms can be annoying like that but theres some truth to what she's saying.

ET said...

Hi Queen Vee,

I am new to the blogging world, in fact this is my very first comment. I just found your blog yesterday and I am only up till about August 2006 but I have to tell you we have so much in common!! An irrational fear of love and sex (I have had sex before but not in several years). It's nice to know I am not the only one with this whatever it is. You sound like an awesome person, it will all work out!! Also your night terrors are sleep paralysis. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis I used to get it all the time and was terrified until I found out what it was!