Saturday, May 13, 2006

My First Nongasm

"Life after death is as improbable as sex after marriage."
-Mrs. White

One summer while I was home from college K and I sat down to watch our favorite movie. We’d each seen it probably 16 times already, but we were always up for another viewing.

During one particular scene she said, “omg we were watching this the first time I had oral sex with Alex...there! there’s where I came. I will never forget it.”

Apparently neither will I.

It never bothered me in all the following times I watched the movie that when I got to that scene I thought, ah, that’s where K came. That is, until recently.

Now when I see it, it kind of makes me mad that I am unconsciously forced to remember an orgasm I didn’t have. It’s totally unfair. I love K to death but secretly, I hate her for this.

No comments: