Sunday, February 08, 2009

Pimp Daddy

My father and I have a way of being able to talk about potentially awkward things without it being awkward. I suppose it comes from his years in the medical industry as well as my mother's intention to try to embarrass the hell out of him whenever she could. Anyway the following conversation took place after my mother handed me a sales flyer and told me to find a bra I wanted.

QV: (angrily flipping pages due to not finding any bras on sale in my size) if they can't make bras for flat girls, they should at least give us something to cover the nipples. Or make it socially acceptable to see them.
Dad: you have to get the...pastries.
QV: i'm going to go ahead and assume you mean pasties.
Dad: (laughs uncontrollably)
QV: can you imagine me walking around with crossaints on my boobs?

1 comment:

jo said...

hahaha! omg i laughed out loud at this one!