Sunday, January 11, 2009

Still here!

Still alive!
Still analyzing!
Still a virgin!
Still without internet access at home! It's been over a month. I'm starting to get the shakes. Might be another month before I get it the way things are going...but it's all good. Especially because it's the new year and though I did not make a list of resolutions, I know things are going to change this year. Mostly because I'm going to attempt to take responsibility for making things change.

FIngers crossed!

(For internet too!)

8 comments:

Elle said...

I decided on making a change this year too. Just whatever I want to do I am going to go for, try to push through the negative.

jo said...

it's good to have you back... kinda back... so how are you taking responsibility for making things change?

Scribe LA said...

"I know things are going to change this year. Mostly because I'm going to attempt to take responsibility for making things change."
Good luck with the internet. Happy New Year. And way to go! I think you're def on to something :-)
Scribe

Anonymous said...

Glad you're still alive!

(Though I admit, I thought things had changed drastically in your life and that's why you weren't writing anymore.)

In any case, glad you're back!

Anomylous said...

I don't know how you're doing it..the change and living without internet! It's my only saving grace haha.

LYS said...

Thanks guys! For sticking with me- I'd never drop writing permanently without good reason, one which I'd for sure share. :) Here's to actually making this new year new, by doing things differently! Or maybe I'm just trying to put a positive spin on being without internet...heh...

LYS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

kudos girl. i am going through exactly the same and God know it's hard... but this is what strong women are made of... I guess...