Thursday, July 20, 2006

Life Sized And Everything

"You know I would never interrupt you when you're getting a piece of wood."
-Hollywood

Wow. A real/fake Kim Catrall.

Perhaps I should invest? Apparently I only have one sample to choose from. Charlie. On the couch or in a tub. I'd never have to worry about getting pregnant...or any sense of real life. It's the epitome of vicarious!

Hey Chuck, can you make my dreams come true?

Right. I can't even buy myself a vibrator. That's a mixture of embarrassment and fear that if I do get one, I'll keep my crown forever.

Where would I even start anyway? There are so many to chose from. The Astrea I? Really? Do people need to have orgasms at parties?

2 comments:

Scribe LA said...

Hey Queen,
Yes, both flicks are terrific. However, I couldn't mislead you that The Corporation has the ridiculously handsome Clive Owen. It's a documentary... but if you find Academics sexy, you may find yourself lusting for one of the interviews with the smarty-smarties :-) If you're looking for a smoldering Clive, I recommend Inside Man. The movie wasn't the cat's meow, but he is just so... yum.
And My Date with Drew is so cute. Loves it. Have a great week!
Scribe

LYS said...

inside man, loved it! oddly enough i do like clive, though as it will become more and more obvious i mostly go for the more boyish men. as a friend of mine's russian step mother says, i like man dat is almost voman. i will have to check out the corporation. :)